Nicky Hayden has said that the introduction of a new Honda Fireblade was one of the most attractive elements in his two-year WorldSBK deal for 2016 and 2017. Although a new CBR1000RR SP has been hinted to WorldSBK.com by team owner Ronald ten Kate but not yet confirmed, Hayden is sure that this will be the case for his second season. “Yeah for sure, that was one of the big enticing points for me,” the former MotoGP World Champion is quoted as saying by Australia’s MC News.
- Get to know the 2020 WorldSBK machinery!
- Top 10… Winners in WorldSBK and MotoGP™: Part 1
- BEST PICS: All the WorldSBK Ducati models on display…
- Van der Mark returns to track action at Assen
- Updated 2020 WorldSBK calendar for remaining rounds
- Top 10… Winners in WorldSBK and MotoGP™: Part 2
- Aragon awaits us: We dedicate the weekend to MotorLand!
- Lowes to continue racing for KRT in 2021
- National Sports Council of Spain and Dorna working towards summer WorldSBK return
- Carrasco returns to the track with MotoGP™ riders