Nicky Hayden has said that the introduction of a new Honda Fireblade was one of the most attractive elements in his two-year WorldSBK deal for 2016 and 2017. Although a new CBR1000RR SP has been hinted to WorldSBK.com by team owner Ronald ten Kate but not yet confirmed, Hayden is sure that this will be the case for his second season. “Yeah for sure, that was one of the big enticing points for me,” the former MotoGP World Champion is quoted as saying by Australia’s MC News.
- What next for Davies, is satellite BMW team possible and why he didn’t get a "good reason" from Ducati?
- How is the 2021 WorldSBK grid shaping up and what seats are still available?
- Krummenacher on Panigale V2 with Barni at Misano
- Did Ducati make the right choice?
- Two from two for Toprak with historic Yamaha 1-2-3 at Estoril
- Davies takes inaugural Hyundai N-Spired Award in 2020
- The WorldSBK rookies from WorldSSP: meet the new stars for 2021
- BMW duo Sykes and Laverty discuss "difficult" 2020 season
- Rinaldi, van der Mark and Locatelli work with new teams for the first time
- Moments of magic from Davies at Ducati