Slow-starting Carlos Checa (Althea Ducati) was a good fourth, with the BMW of Troy Corser fifth, having led for half the race. Leon Haslam, the championship leader, struggled to 11th. Suzuki, Ducati, Aprilia and now Honda machines have all won races in WSB so far this year.
- Redding claims first WorldSBK win after thrilling five-way battle
- Baz fastest on Friday, Rinaldi rampant in FP2
- Baz fastest in WorldSBK FP1 despite technical issue
- Dominant Rea claims Superpole Race victory
- Redding powers to second victory; Rea only sixth
- Rapid Redding claims sensational first WorldSBK pole
- What went wrong for Kawasaki in Race 2?
- 2020 WorldSBK calendar unveiled
- Penalty notice for MV Agusta Reparto Corse team
- Sofuoglu claims historic first victory for Turkey in WorldSSP300 thriller