Rewind to the last round before the summer break, when WorldSBK’s finest took on the famous corkscrew in sunny California. The Round was a head to head Kawasaki thriller with Rea and Sykes taking away equal points, while homegrown talent Nicky Hayden made the American crowds cheer with pride.
- Nicky Hayden Exclusive: 'The plan is to ride the new bike in Jerez'
- What’s New for 2017
- Anthony West set to wildcard at Phillip Island
- Stopping distances make the difference
- How Suspension Supports WorldSBK Riders
- World Supersport 300 Entry Lists 2017
- 2017 WorldSBK Entry Lists
- 2017 World Superbike Time Schedule
- Team GO ELEVEN completes successful Jerez test
- Throttle Body And Soul