Simon Andrews declared: "I am excited by the chance of riding for the Kawasaki Racing Team in World Superbike this weekend. It was good of them to give me the chance to test before the race. It went well; we all worked hard and moved forwards. It was also good to have raced last weekend in BSB as I have already had a taste of competition. From a rider's point of view it is good to work with the people they have in the KRT set-up."
- Davies sign off from factory Ducati seat with thrilling Estoril Race 2 victory
- What next for Davies, is satellite BMW team possible and why he didn’t get a "good reason" from Ducati?
- How is the 2021 WorldSBK grid shaping up and what seats are still available?
- Rinaldi, van der Mark and Locatelli work with new teams for the first time
- Two from two for Toprak with historic Yamaha 1-2-3 at Estoril
- Viñales joins ORELAC Racing VerdNatura for debut WorldSBK season in 2021
- Davies: "It’s such a nice way to finish, to get them that title."
- 2020 season is over… 2021 begins with Estoril test!
- Did Ducati make the right choice?
- The WorldSBK rookies from WorldSSP: meet the new stars for 2021