Ducati World Superbike Project Leader Ernesto Marinelli talks to WorldSBK.com about setting up for the coming round in Thailand, including the heat, last year, and the challenges of Chang International Circuit. The Aruba.it Racing Team had a difficult year last time out at Buriram but are confident they have the base pace to get good results when WorldSBK soon returns to Thailand.
- Giugliano: "Puccetti’s offer is very interesting"
- WorldSBK Through The Lens: MV Agusta Reparto Corse
- Melandri: ‘The Ducati is a great discovery for me’
- Guintoli left searching for 2017 ride
- Lowes to Ride for Smith at Silverstone and Misano
- Van der Mark Joins Lowes at Yamaha
- Laverty returns with sights on 2017 WorldSBK title
- Ducati completes Melandri comeback test
- FIM, FIM Europe and Dorna Announce Restructured European Championships
- WorldSBK Through The Lens: Team GOELEVEN