Ducati World Superbike Project Leader Ernesto Marinelli talks to WorldSBK.com about setting up for the coming round in Thailand, including the heat, last year, and the challenges of Chang International Circuit. The Aruba.it Racing Team had a difficult year last time out at Buriram but are confident they have the base pace to get good results when WorldSBK soon returns to Thailand.
- Nicky Hayden Exclusive: 'The plan is to ride the new bike in Jerez'
- What’s New for 2017
- Anthony West set to wildcard at Phillip Island
- Seven WorldSBK riders to watch in 2017
- Team GO ELEVEN completes successful Jerez test
- Stopping distances make the difference
- World Supersport 300 Entry Lists 2017
- 2017 WorldSBK Entry Lists
- 2017 World Superbike Time Schedule
- 2017 Provisional Calendar Announced