Ducati World Superbike Project Leader Ernesto Marinelli talks to WorldSBK.com about setting up for the coming round in Thailand, including the heat, last year, and the challenges of Chang International Circuit. The Aruba.it Racing Team had a difficult year last time out at Buriram but are confident they have the base pace to get good results when WorldSBK soon returns to Thailand.
- Ten Kate Talks: van der Mark, Hayden and the Honda
- Guim Roda On 2016, Rea vs Sykes and the Future
- Yamaha’s Paul Denning Talks Targets, 2016 and Beyond
- 2016 Calendar Update
- Lausitzring Test Underway
- Davies: "I’ve got a home in Ducati"
- Terol on Schmidt Racing Switch to Kawasaki: "I’m sure I can finish the season well"
- Andrea Quadranti on MV Agusta: "I didn’t expect the progress to be so quick"
- Girls Girls Girls
- Marinelli On Ducati’s Season So Far: "Winning is the only reason we go racing"