Ducati World Superbike Project Leader Ernesto Marinelli talks to WorldSBK.com about setting up for the coming round in Thailand, including the heat, last year, and the challenges of Chang International Circuit. The Aruba.it Racing Team had a difficult year last time out at Buriram but are confident they have the base pace to get good results when WorldSBK soon returns to Thailand.
- Nicky Hayden, Part 2: "I'm not shooting all out for the top five - I want to win"
- Lowes out of Aragon: "Magny-Cours is the priority"
- Aprilia Announces Partnership with SMR and Milwaukee for 2017 WorldSBK
- Muir ‘Dream Team’ Targets 2017 WorldSBK Title
- Jonathan Rea’s Obsession
- What next for Karel Abraham?
- Exclusive Interview With Romano Albesiano
- Magny-Cours Could See STK1000 Champion Crowned
- Gino Rea Laments Technical Difficulties in Germany
- Setting Up For Magny-Cours: Prestwood Talks France