Ducati World Superbike Project Leader Ernesto Marinelli talks to WorldSBK.com about setting up for the coming round in Thailand, including the heat, last year, and the challenges of Chang International Circuit. The Aruba.it Racing Team had a difficult year last time out at Buriram but are confident they have the base pace to get good results when WorldSBK soon returns to Thailand.
- Hayden: "I couldn't say no to this opportunity!"
- Leon Haslam Returns To WorldSBK In Qatar
- Haslam: ‘At The End Of The Day, It’s A Race’
- Lap Record Pace As Teams Test 2017 Parts
- Rea And Sykes Lead the Field in Official Tests
- Productive Jerez Test Sets Guintoli and Lowes Up for Qatar
- Yamaha Launch their 2017 YZF-R6
- De Rosa Joins Althea for Qatar Races
- Camier Signs With MV Agusta for 2017
- Jerez Testing Done, Next Stop Qatar!