Nicky Hayden has said that the introduction of a new Honda Fireblade was one of the most attractive elements in his two-year WorldSBK deal for 2016 and 2017. Although a new CBR1000RR SP has been hinted to WorldSBK.com by team owner Ronald ten Kate but not yet confirmed, Hayden is sure that this will be the case for his second season. “Yeah for sure, that was one of the big enticing points for me,” the former MotoGP World Champion is quoted as saying by Australia’s MC News.
- Redding runs Rea close in first day of testing at MotorLand Aragon
- Redding and Davies capitalise on Rea absence to top Aragon Test
- WorldSBK pre-season kicks off at rain-hit MotorLand Aragon
- Big names, big changes: what does the Aragon test have in prospect?
- WorldSBK 2020: How is the grid shaping up?
- Tricky conditions welcome riders back for day two of Aragon test
- Aragon Test: Eye-catching debut for rookie Gerloff
- Takumi Takahashi joins the Honda Mie Racing Team for 2020
- Oschersleben returns as WorldSBK heads back to Germany
- Honda unveil sparkling new CBR1000RR-R for World Superbike