Spanish website Motoworld.es reported that Nicolas ‘Nico’ Terol, 26, will be soon signing a deal to race in World Superbike next year with team Althea Racing. The 2011 125cc World Champion would contest his rookie year in the series after 10 full seasons spent in the GP paddock.
- Dovizioso: "Bautista has never realised how strong he actually is"
- Ducati warming up for Italian return with one-day Imola test
- In depth with Lowes: "I want to be a world champion!"
- Ducati Power: double dominion!
- Ten Kate Racing and Loris Baz unveil 2019 colours at the Pitstopdag
- Tech talk: BMW Motorrad’s Aragon and Assen boost
- Playing the fool: Bautista dominates at Assen
- Humorous Rea reflects on exciting Assen weekend!
- Bautista wins frantic Race 2, van der Mark and Rea collide in last lap showdown!
- Marc Marquez has high praise for Alvaro Bautista’s WorldSBK debut