Spanish website Motoworld.es reported that Nicolas ‘Nico’ Terol, 26, will be soon signing a deal to race in World Superbike next year with team Althea Racing. The 2011 125cc World Champion would contest his rookie year in the series after 10 full seasons spent in the GP paddock.
- How is the 2019 grid shaping up?
- WorldSBK set to welcome new weekend format
- Kiyonari restarts the Japanese saga in SBK®
- Van der Mark and Lowes out on track with Lewis Hamilton at Jerez
- Héctor Barberá joins Team Toth for 2019
- Rea and Haslam – From Honda to Kawasaki
- Chaz Davies successfully operated on in Barcelona
- Jonathan Rea awarded honorary degree from UUJ
- Isaac Vinales signs with Kallio Racing for 2019
- 2019 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar