Spanish website Motoworld.es reported that Nicolas ‘Nico’ Terol, 26, will be soon signing a deal to race in World Superbike next year with team Althea Racing. The 2011 125cc World Champion would contest his rookie year in the series after 10 full seasons spent in the GP paddock.
- Bautista, meet the V4: How will WorldSBK’s new pairing fare in 2019?
- In the Media: Race-spec Ducati V4 unveiled
- Cortese vs Cluzel: The rookie vs the runner-up
- Records on the line: WorldSBK has it all still to fight for
- Phillip Island ready to host first three-race WorldSBK round
- From MotoGP™ to WorldSBK: Has any rider won in their first season?
- The final showdown: How can Cortese or Cluzel win the title in Qatar?
- Sykes and Kawasaki ready to do battle together one last time
- Three races set to be introduced into WorldSBK race format in 2019
- Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK end 2018 on top with Teams world title