Spanish website Motoworld.es reported that Nicolas ‘Nico’ Terol, 26, will be soon signing a deal to race in World Superbike next year with team Althea Racing. The 2011 125cc World Champion would contest his rookie year in the series after 10 full seasons spent in the GP paddock.
- First shots fired! Bautista dominates day one in Australia
- Testing concludes with Bautista the man to beat in Australia
- FIM released listing of homologated motorcycles and the Superbike Rev limits for 2019
- WorldSSP: Krummenacher tops timesheets on opening test day
- Moriwaki Althea Honda Team reveal striking new 2019 colours
- Day one of Phillip Island testing is underway!
- FIVE Factory Teams: Here come the very best!
- Doohan, Rossi… Rea? Kawasaki star aiming to join five-in-a-row elite
- Phillip Island Official Test: Monday and Tuesday Schedule
- Kawasaki Racing Team officially reveal colours for 2019