Spanish website Motoworld.es reported that Nicolas ‘Nico’ Terol, 26, will be soon signing a deal to race in World Superbike next year with team Althea Racing. The 2011 125cc World Champion would contest his rookie year in the series after 10 full seasons spent in the GP paddock.
- WorldSBK 2020: How is the grid shaping up?
- Take 5 – Championship changing moments from Jerez!
- Take Five – The best moments from Thailand!
- Haslam: ‘Racing against Rossi at 17 was a dream come true!’
- WATCH: Chili takes hair-raising home win at Monza in 2000!
- In depth with Sykes: "I want to be WorldSBK Champion again!"
- Chili and Hodgson put on a show at Donington Park in 2001!
- The battle for third place in WorldSBK is getting fierce…
- Take five – Best moments from Imola
- Take Five – Memorable moments from The Netherlands!