Simon Andrews declared: "I am excited by the chance of riding for the Kawasaki Racing Team in World Superbike this weekend. It was good of them to give me the chance to test before the race. It went well; we all worked hard and moved forwards. It was also good to have raced last weekend in BSB as I have already had a taste of competition. From a rider's point of view it is good to work with the people they have in the KRT set-up."
- How did Can Öncü’s first test on the WorldSSP bike go?
- In-depth with Garrett Gerloff: "All my life revolves around racing!"
- WorldSBK 2020: How is the grid shaping up?
- Redding on bringing his crew chief to WorldSBK: "It was my biggest push"
- WorldSBK 2020 Calendar: a season of classics awaits
- Scheib joins Orelac Racing VerdNatura in WorldSBK for 2020
- Statistically speaking: 2019 in numbers…
- Phil Marron: "The way Toprak developed over 2019 was impressive"
- 2020 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- Gerloff: "It’s awesome to wave the flag for my country!"