Simon Andrews declared: "I am excited by the chance of riding for the Kawasaki Racing Team in World Superbike this weekend. It was good of them to give me the chance to test before the race. It went well; we all worked hard and moved forwards. It was also good to have raced last weekend in BSB as I have already had a taste of competition. From a rider's point of view it is good to work with the people they have in the KRT set-up."
- Rea ends day one of 2019 testing on top as Davies finds his feet
- 2019 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- V4 R vs ZX-10RR: The first time out on track in the pre-season
- Ciabatti speaks ahead of V4 R debut: "Superbike is still very important for Ducati"
- Ducati V4 R debuts in the wet at MotorLand Aragon
- Keep up with day two of the MotorLand Aragon test
- Dorna and DAZN begin a new era of WorldSBK and MotoGP™ broadcasting in Spain
- Savadori to spearhead Gresini MotoE™ challenge
- GRT Yamaha confirm step up to WorldSBK with Melandri and Cortese
- Badovini announced as Team Pedercini’s WorldSSP rider for 2019