Simon Andrews declared: "I am excited by the chance of riding for the Kawasaki Racing Team in World Superbike this weekend. It was good of them to give me the chance to test before the race. It went well; we all worked hard and moved forwards. It was also good to have raced last weekend in BSB as I have already had a taste of competition. From a rider's point of view it is good to work with the people they have in the KRT set-up."
- New time schedule for Sunday after Race 1 postponed!
- Bautista wins frantic Race 2, van der Mark and Rea collide in last lap showdown!
- Bautista breaks records to make it a perfect ten at TT Circuit Assen!
- Humorous Rea reflects on exciting Assen weekend!
- Marc Marquez has high praise for Alvaro Bautista’s WorldSBK debut
- Playing the fool: Bautista dominates at Assen
- Gonzalez wins ludicrous WorldSSP300 race at Assen!
- VIDEO of the weekend: Van der Mark and Rea, 0.018s, sensational!
- Caricasulo wins incredible last lap battle in WorldSSP race!
- Talking points… The best quotes from Assen!