Smrz, 26 years old from Ceske Budejovice, will be taking part in his fourth World Superbike season in 2010, and his fourth on a Ducati. The 2009 season was his best so far, and he recorded one fastest lap, one pole position at Misano and one podium, the only one of his career, in race 2 at Assen (Netherlands).
- 2002 or 2019? History has repeated itself, but will it do it again?
- Moment of the weekend: Bautista and Rea CLASH
- Update on Thitipong Warokorn’s condition
- In the Media: Kenan Sofuoglu to race again in 2019?
- Perolari: "It was just like in motocross!"
- Bautista makes it SIX wins in Buriram Race 2!
- Emotions run high… Get all the talking points from Thailand!
- In depth with Camier: "You’ve got to keep working"
- Bautista wins on "Kawasaki territory" for "perfect weekend"
- Rea ‘motivated to keep working’ after sixth consecutive second