After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Classic WorldSBK duels with a modern twist: Volume 5 comes alive!
- Watch for FREE: A milestone race and history made at 2019 French Round
- 20 years later: watch the drama and excitement of Kyalami 2000!
- BMW stars enjoy hobbies and home life amidst spring break
- Updated 2020 WorldSBK calendar for remaining rounds
- The significance of victory: Volume 4 of WorldSBK classics…
- American star Gerloff: "I learnt a tonne" in Phillip Island season opener
- HRC Team manager Colom on COVID-19 and CBR1000RR-R competitivity
- FREE: WorldSBK boxset brings 5 classic duels from years gone by…
- Another 5… WorldSBK classics from years gone by for FREE