BMW Motorrad Motorsport Director Bernhard Gobmeier says: 'We are really looking forward to working with Leon and Marco. I am convinced we will have arguably the strongest rider's line up in the Superbike World Championship field. We are delighted to have two riders who are both hungry and experienced for the coming season. That is the next important step for our team'. Gobmeier adds: 'Marco has performed brilliantly this season, even during difficult periods. He impressed us in his first season in the championship, and we are pleased to be able to welcome him into our team.'
- Kawasaki takes the covers off NEW ZX-10RR machine
- Rea at Aragon test: "We’re just scratching the surface with the new items!"
- Two BMW satellite teams confirmed for 2021 as Laverty and Folger secure WorldSBK seats
- Kervin Bos: Ten Kate and Yamaha can "learn from each other", ‘good future’ ahead
- Testing continues for KRT and Pedercini at MotorLand Aragon
- Poor weather disrupts final test day at MotorLand Aragon
- Check out the best photos from the MotorLand Aragon test!
- Enjoy Black Friday discounts on the WorldSBK VideoPass and WorldSBK Store!
- De Rosa stays in WorldSSP but switches to ORELAC Racing for 2021
- How is the 2021 WorldSBK grid shaping up and what seats are still available?