Slow-starting Carlos Checa (Althea Ducati) was a good fourth, with the BMW of Troy Corser fifth, having led for half the race. Leon Haslam, the championship leader, struggled to 11th. Suzuki, Ducati, Aprilia and now Honda machines have all won races in WSB so far this year.
- Redding beats Rea for fastest time on day one of Catalunya test
- Midday at Catalunya WorldSBK test: Rea top as Bautista and Honda show promise
- Redding and Razgatlioglu fight at the top of day two, Rea leads overall
- Rea vs Redding vs Sykes: midday at Catalunya sees Kawasaki prevail
- 2020 WorldSBK calendar unveiled
- Cluzel: "I’ve spent five years suffering"
- Catalunya calls: WorldSBK testing to resume at new venue for 2020
- Crunch time from Catalunya: the best quotes after WorldSBK testing concludes
- Updated 2020 WorldSBK calendar for remaining rounds
- Laverty on 2021: "My approach does have to change!"