Simon Andrews declared: "I am excited by the chance of riding for the Kawasaki Racing Team in World Superbike this weekend. It was good of them to give me the chance to test before the race. It went well; we all worked hard and moved forwards. It was also good to have raced last weekend in BSB as I have already had a taste of competition. From a rider's point of view it is good to work with the people they have in the KRT set-up."
- What next for Davies, is satellite BMW team possible and why he didn’t get a "good reason" from Ducati?
- How is the 2021 WorldSBK grid shaping up and what seats are still available?
- Krummenacher on Panigale V2 with Barni at Misano
- Did Ducati make the right choice?
- Two from two for Toprak with historic Yamaha 1-2-3 at Estoril
- Davies takes inaugural Hyundai N-Spired Award in 2020
- The WorldSBK rookies from WorldSSP: meet the new stars for 2021
- BMW duo Sykes and Laverty discuss "difficult" 2020 season
- Rinaldi, van der Mark and Locatelli work with new teams for the first time
- Moments of magic from Davies at Ducati