Simon Andrews declared: "I am excited by the chance of riding for the Kawasaki Racing Team in World Superbike this weekend. It was good of them to give me the chance to test before the race. It went well; we all worked hard and moved forwards. It was also good to have raced last weekend in BSB as I have already had a taste of competition. From a rider's point of view it is good to work with the people they have in the KRT set-up."
- Rea takes commanding lights-to-flag WorldSBK Race 1 victory
- Van der Mark wins dramatic WorldSBK Superpole Race
- Davies pips van der Mark in titanic Catalunya battle, Gerloff scores maiden podium
- Rea claims stunning last-ditch pole position in WorldSBK Superpole
- Razgatlioglu tops Friday WorldSBK running; Rea fastest in wet FP2
- Razgatlioglu dazzles in WorldSBK FP1, Gerloff completes Yamaha 1-2-3
- Razgatlioglu out after huge Warm Up crash
- Verdoïa storms to shock WorldSSP victory in Red Flagged Race 1
- Updated line-ups: big changes to all three class grids for inaugural Catalunya Round
- Can Ducati conquer Kawasaki on Sunday?