With Rea starting out the Championship how he left off last year, it was time for his teammate to step up and challenge the Northern Irishman for a chance at glory. And that’s just what he did. Relive the excitement and bright lights of Thailand as WorldSBK thrilled fans at the Chang International Circuit.
- Seven WorldSBK riders to watch in 2017
- Five riders to look out for in World Supersport
- Introduction to World Supersport 300
- Josh Brookes to wild card at Phillip Island
- Why 2017 will be better than 2016 in WorldSBK
- Team GO ELEVEN completes successful Jerez test
- What’s New for 2017
- Luke Hopkins to take on WorldSSP300
- 2017 Testing is set to commence
- Nicky Hayden Exclusive: 'The plan is to ride the new bike in Jerez'