After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Riders share Nicky Hayden memories
- Another fine victory for Sykes on home territory
- Bradl: "This weekend is going to be very difficult for everybody"
- Honda WorldSBK pay tribute to the late Nicky Hayden
- Unstoppable Sofuoglu registers third successive victory
- Strong start to the weekend for Rea
- Rea responds with brilliant Donington ride
- Nicky Hayden passes away
- Statement from Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team
- Tributes pour in for Nicky Hayden