After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- What is the difference between Melandri and Davies’ Panigales?
- What WorldSSP300 will bring for 2017
- European Superstock 1000 not one to miss in 2017
- Sofuoglu feeling positive ahead of WorldSSP return
- Nuova M2 Racing Aprilia undergo final 2017 preparations
- WorldSBK and MotoGP™ sign long term deal to be broadcast on OSN Mena
- Cardelus called in to replace Baldolini in WorldSSP
- VFT Racing to make wild card appearances in WorldSBK for 2017
- Marc Garcia to wildcard at MotorLand Aragon
- Loris Cresson secures one event appearance in WorldSSP