After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Donington Park welcomes altered time schedule in 2018
- Goodbye Ivano Beggio, father of Aprilia
- Jack Kennedy set to replace Hill in Thailand
- Delving deeper into the 2018 WorldSBK regulations
- European Superstock 1000 Championship Entry List announced
- Mercado: "We want to be the top independent team"
- Camier: "I think it’s going to be the most competitive season yet"
- Team MotoX Racing launch 2018 livery
- Cortese: "There are four riders to beat if I want to be at the front!"
- Warokorn, Kraisart and Wilairot set for stunning WorldSSP return