After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- In the Media: Race-spec Ducati V4 unveiled
- Cool comeback leaves Cortese one step from title
- Phillip Island ready to host first three-race WorldSBK round
- Three races set to be introduced into WorldSBK race format in 2019
- The perfect 10: Rea reaches incredible milestone in Argentina
- Deroue and Schotman to continue with Motoport Kawasaki in 2019
- Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK end 2018 on top with Teams world title
- Cluzel: "I’m not one to give up, the pressure just makes me better"
- Pirelli set to support WorldSBK in final round of 2018
- BARNI Racing Team and Fores secure Independent championship