After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- In the Media: Rea’s WorldSBK farewell?
- Remembering Nicky Hayden: One year on
- In the Media: Rea to Ducati in 2019?
- Rea fastest in damp Donington FP1
- Luke Mossey to make WorldSBK debut at Donington
- UK WorldSBK set to welcome three home heroes to the grid
- Donington Park welcomes altered time schedule in 2018
- Camier preparing for a big battle at Donington Park
- Sykes strikes back in Donington FP2
- Update on Robert Schotman and Manuel González