After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- 2002 or 2019? History has repeated itself, but will it do it again?
- Moment of the weekend: Bautista and Rea CLASH
- Update on Thitipong Warokorn’s condition
- Perolari: "It was just like in motocross!"
- In the Media: Kenan Sofuoglu to race again in 2019?
- Emotions run high… Get all the talking points from Thailand!
- In depth with Camier: "You’ve got to keep working"
- Bautista and Davies to test at MotorLand Aragon
- The race within the race
- Bautista and Rea discuss their Turn 3 clash!