After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Team Pedercini Racing launch their 2018 project
- Jerez test: First strike of 2018
- 2018 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- WorldSBK unveils entry list for 2018
- Gagne: "There’s only one way to go, and that’s up"
- Falzon, Maxwell and Herfoss set to line up on the grid in Australia
- 2018 promises to break records in WorldSBK
- The story so far with Samurai Racing
- Toparis ready for home wild card appearance
- 2018 WorldSSP300 Entry Lists