After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Baz confirms his return to the WorldSBK paddock
- Carrasco takes first female victory on the world stage
- Carrasco: "I wanted to be leading the final lap"
- Giugliano: "This has been a good way to get ready for Magny-Cours"
- Razgatlioglu: "The championship situation is a lot better"
- WorldSBK Preview: Match Point
- Van der Mark: "Sunday was good but the test is even better"
- One hand on the title
- 2017 Final Calendar Announced
- Sykes recovering well after successful operation