After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Giugliano and Magnoni set to join Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team for Lausitzring Test
- Can anyone stop Rea?
- 2017 Final Calendar Announced
- What are the differences between a STK1000 and WorldSBK bike?
- ZX-10R VS. the New ZX-10RR
- Perez: "I want to make the step up"
- Zanetti to replace Rolfo in WorldSSP
- WorldSBK TV coverage to reach new levels for 2017
- 2017 World Superbike Time Schedule
- Bradl and Gagne work hard for points