After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Three ways 2018’s regulations will change WorldSBK
- Rea stuns to top day one at Jerez test
- Sykes takes control of day two at Jerez
- Triple M Racing moves to WorldSBK as official Honda satellite team
- Baz: "I am happy with the improvements made"
- All eyes on new regulations for Kawasaki Racing team in Spain
- Baz: "I have everything to fight for"
- Rea receives MBE in London
- WorldSBK prepares for 2018 at Jerez
- Grillini Team with the Suzuki GSX-R1000 in 2018