After rains fell and halted the first attempt at running the opening Superbike World Championship race of the day, with only a couple of laps completed, the attempted restart eventually had to be abandoned. After a track inspection as the rains fell more heavily, it was deemed unsafe to continue. Race Two will go ahead as scheduled if conditions improve.
- Nicky Hayden Exclusive: 'The plan is to ride the new bike in Jerez'
- What’s New for 2017
- Anthony West set to wildcard at Phillip Island
- Stopping distances make the difference
- How Suspension Supports WorldSBK Riders
- World Supersport 300 Entry Lists 2017
- 2017 WorldSBK Entry Lists
- 2017 World Superbike Time Schedule
- Team GO ELEVEN completes successful Jerez test
- Throttle Body And Soul