Jakub Smrz (Liberty Racing Team Effenbert Ducati) secured his second Tissot-Superpole of the season today at Silverstone, to add to the pre-race success he enjoyed at Miller Motorsports Park in May. The Czech rider made the best of the often treacherous track and weather conditions at Silverstone, in what was a two-part wet Superpole, to lead FIXI Crescent Suzuki rider Leon Camier off the line on Sunday's two eni FIM Superbike World Championship races. Sylvain Guintoli (PATA Racing Team Ducati) was third and local hero Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) fourth, despite being fastest with only one lap left from his main rivals.
- 2002 or 2019? History has repeated itself, but will it do it again?
- Moment of the weekend: Bautista and Rea CLASH
- Update on Thitipong Warokorn’s condition
- Perolari: "It was just like in motocross!"
- In the Media: Kenan Sofuoglu to race again in 2019?
- Emotions run high… Get all the talking points from Thailand!
- In depth with Camier: "You’ve got to keep working"
- Bautista and Davies to test at MotorLand Aragon
- The race within the race
- Bautista and Rea discuss their Turn 3 clash!