Jakub Smrz (Liberty Racing Team Effenbert Ducati) secured his second Tissot-Superpole of the season today at Silverstone, to add to the pre-race success he enjoyed at Miller Motorsports Park in May. The Czech rider made the best of the often treacherous track and weather conditions at Silverstone, in what was a two-part wet Superpole, to lead FIXI Crescent Suzuki rider Leon Camier off the line on Sunday's two eni FIM Superbike World Championship races. Sylvain Guintoli (PATA Racing Team Ducati) was third and local hero Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) fourth, despite being fastest with only one lap left from his main rivals.
- Giugliano and Magnoni set to join Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team for Lausitzring Test
- Can anyone stop Rea?
- 2017 Final Calendar Announced
- What are the differences between a STK1000 and WorldSBK bike?
- ZX-10R VS. the New ZX-10RR
- Perez: "I want to make the step up"
- Zanetti to replace Rolfo in WorldSSP
- WorldSBK TV coverage to reach new levels for 2017
- Bradl and Gagne work hard for points
- 2017 World Superbike Time Schedule