Jakub Smrz (Liberty Racing Team Effenbert Ducati) secured his second Tissot-Superpole of the season today at Silverstone, to add to the pre-race success he enjoyed at Miller Motorsports Park in May. The Czech rider made the best of the often treacherous track and weather conditions at Silverstone, in what was a two-part wet Superpole, to lead FIXI Crescent Suzuki rider Leon Camier off the line on Sunday's two eni FIM Superbike World Championship races. Sylvain Guintoli (PATA Racing Team Ducati) was third and local hero Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) fourth, despite being fastest with only one lap left from his main rivals.
- 2018 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- WorldSBK unveils entry list for 2018
- 2018 promises to break records in WorldSBK
- Rinaldi and Aruba.it Racing - Junior Team set for WorldSBK debut
- Falzon, Maxwell and Herfoss set to line up on the grid in Australia
- Gagne: "There’s only one way to go, and that’s up"
- Toparis ready for home wild card appearance
- Maria Herrera: "I’ll fight to the end to win"
- Ramos: "I think everything will be even closer in 2018"
- Anthony West Gears up for Full-time 2018 WorldSSP Ride