Jakub Smrz (Liberty Racing Team Effenbert Ducati) secured his second Tissot-Superpole of the season today at Silverstone, to add to the pre-race success he enjoyed at Miller Motorsports Park in May. The Czech rider made the best of the often treacherous track and weather conditions at Silverstone, in what was a two-part wet Superpole, to lead FIXI Crescent Suzuki rider Leon Camier off the line on Sunday's two eni FIM Superbike World Championship races. Sylvain Guintoli (PATA Racing Team Ducati) was third and local hero Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) fourth, despite being fastest with only one lap left from his main rivals.
- Rea roars ahead to seventh win in 2018 at Laguna Seca
- No stopping Rea in California despite FP3 scare
- Jacobsen to honour late Nicky Hayden at US Round
- Moto3’s Di Giannantonio: "Troy Bayliss is everything for me"
- Welcome to America: WorldSBK takes on the Golden Gate Bridge
- Rea quick off the mark in Laguna Seca FP1
- Extended lead for Rea after Laguna Seca FP2
- Rea: "Until the crash we were fast and consistent"
- Davies picks up US Round Superpole in dazzling return to form
- Halfway to History: WorldSSP300 may have a female champion