Sylvain Guintoli (Effenbert Liberty Ducati) was fifth and Laverty's team-mate Marco Melandri sixth. Max Biaggi had his worst qualifying of the year, taking his Aprilia Alitalia machine to 11th on the grid, having crashed in Superpole 1.
- Rea ends day one of 2019 testing on top as Davies finds his feet
- 2019 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- V4 R vs ZX-10RR: The first time out on track in the pre-season
- Ciabatti speaks ahead of V4 R debut: "Superbike is still very important for Ducati"
- Ducati V4 R debuts in the wet at MotorLand Aragon
- Keep up with day two of the MotorLand Aragon test
- Dorna and DAZN begin a new era of WorldSBK and MotoGP™ broadcasting in Spain
- Savadori to spearhead Gresini MotoE™ challenge
- GRT Yamaha confirm step up to WorldSBK with Melandri and Cortese
- Badovini announced as Team Pedercini’s WorldSSP rider for 2019