Sylvain Guintoli (Effenbert Liberty Ducati) was fifth and Laverty's team-mate Marco Melandri sixth. Max Biaggi had his worst qualifying of the year, taking his Aprilia Alitalia machine to 11th on the grid, having crashed in Superpole 1.
- Ducati Power: double dominion!
- Dovizioso: "Bautista has never realised how strong he actually is"
- In depth with Lowes: "I want to be a world champion!"
- Ducati warming up for Italian return with one-day Imola test
- Playing the fool: Bautista dominates at Assen
- Humorous Rea reflects on exciting Assen weekend!
- Bautista wins frantic Race 2, van der Mark and Rea collide in last lap showdown!
- Ten Kate Racing and Loris Baz unveil 2019 colours at the Pitstopdag
- Talking points… The best quotes from Assen!
- Marc Marquez has high praise for Alvaro Bautista’s WorldSBK debut