Marco Melandri (Yamaha World Superbike) overcame a slow start to claw his way back to fourth, just ahead of Michel Fabrizio (Suzuki Alstare). With Troy Corser (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) behind Fabrizio there were six different machines inside the top six places. Top Kawasaki runner was Mark Aitchison (Pedercini Team Kawasaki) in tenth. Leon Haslam, Corser's team-mate, survived a fast early crash to recover to a top-12 finish.
- Sykes and Kawasaki to part ways for 2019
- Davies fractures collarbone in summer break
- A photographer’s love of SBK®: Diego de Col
- In The Media Rea: "It would be great if a rider like Pedrosa came to WorldSBK"
- Camier fractures vertebrae in Suzuka testing
- In the Media: Laverty pushing for Ducati ride in 2019
- Cortese set to complete MotoE™ lap in Germany
- Enjoy a classic race from a classic WorldSBK track, in 1996
- Argentina preparing for WorldSBK arrival in October
- Indonesian rising star Hendra ‘happy’ with second WorldSSP300 win