Marco Melandri (Yamaha World Superbike) overcame a slow start to claw his way back to fourth, just ahead of Michel Fabrizio (Suzuki Alstare). With Troy Corser (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) behind Fabrizio there were six different machines inside the top six places. Top Kawasaki runner was Mark Aitchison (Pedercini Team Kawasaki) in tenth. Leon Haslam, Corser's team-mate, survived a fast early crash to recover to a top-12 finish.
- Team Pedercini Racing launch their 2018 project
- 2018 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- Gagne: "There’s only one way to go, and that’s up"
- WorldSBK unveils entry list for 2018
- Jerez test: First strike of 2018
- Falzon, Maxwell and Herfoss set to line up on the grid in Australia
- 2018 promises to break records in WorldSBK
- The story so far with Samurai Racing
- Toparis ready for home wild card appearance
- 2018 WorldSSP300 Entry Lists