BMW Motorrad Motorsport Director Bernhard Gobmeier says: 'We are really looking forward to working with Leon and Marco. I am convinced we will have arguably the strongest rider's line up in the Superbike World Championship field. We are delighted to have two riders who are both hungry and experienced for the coming season. That is the next important step for our team'. Gobmeier adds: 'Marco has performed brilliantly this season, even during difficult periods. He impressed us in his first season in the championship, and we are pleased to be able to welcome him into our team.'
- In the Media: Race-spec Ducati V4 unveiled
- Cool comeback leaves Cortese one step from title
- Phillip Island ready to host first three-race WorldSBK round
- Three races set to be introduced into WorldSBK race format in 2019
- The perfect 10: Rea reaches incredible milestone in Argentina
- Deroue and Schotman to continue with Motoport Kawasaki in 2019
- Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK end 2018 on top with Teams world title
- Cluzel: "I’m not one to give up, the pressure just makes me better"
- Pirelli set to support WorldSBK in final round of 2018
- BARNI Racing Team and Fores secure Independent championship