BMW Motorrad Motorsport Director Bernhard Gobmeier says: 'We are really looking forward to working with Leon and Marco. I am convinced we will have arguably the strongest rider's line up in the Superbike World Championship field. We are delighted to have two riders who are both hungry and experienced for the coming season. That is the next important step for our team'. Gobmeier adds: 'Marco has performed brilliantly this season, even during difficult periods. He impressed us in his first season in the championship, and we are pleased to be able to welcome him into our team.'
- 2002 or 2019? History has repeated itself, but will it do it again?
- Moment of the weekend: Bautista and Rea CLASH
- Update on Thitipong Warokorn’s condition
- Perolari: "It was just like in motocross!"
- In the Media: Kenan Sofuoglu to race again in 2019?
- Emotions run high… Get all the talking points from Thailand!
- In depth with Camier: "You’ve got to keep working"
- Bautista and Davies to test at MotorLand Aragon
- The race within the race
- Bautista and Rea discuss their Turn 3 clash!