Second in the race and the championship was American rider Joshua Day (Revolution Racedays Kawasaki), with van der Mark finishing third in the final points, with only one less than Day. Tomas Krajci (TK Racing Slovakia Yamaha) was a fighting third taking the final podium place and Riccardo Russo (Trasimeno Yamaha) was fifth. The final points scores are Metcher 150, Day 138 and van Der Mark 137.
- In the Media: Race-spec Ducati V4 unveiled
- Cool comeback leaves Cortese one step from title
- Phillip Island ready to host first three-race WorldSBK round
- Three races set to be introduced into WorldSBK race format in 2019
- The perfect 10: Rea reaches incredible milestone in Argentina
- Deroue and Schotman to continue with Motoport Kawasaki in 2019
- Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK end 2018 on top with Teams world title
- Cluzel: "I’m not one to give up, the pressure just makes me better"
- Pirelli set to support WorldSBK in final round of 2018
- BARNI Racing Team and Fores secure Independent championship