Second in the race and the championship was American rider Joshua Day (Revolution Racedays Kawasaki), with van der Mark finishing third in the final points, with only one less than Day. Tomas Krajci (TK Racing Slovakia Yamaha) was a fighting third taking the final podium place and Riccardo Russo (Trasimeno Yamaha) was fifth. The final points scores are Metcher 150, Day 138 and van Der Mark 137.
- Bautista battles to win in Buriram after on-track clash with Rea!
- Bautista beats Rea in FP1 after heated opening session in Buriram
- Bautista remains on top in FP2, Cortese surprises in third!
- Bautista makes it SIX wins in Buriram Race 2!
- Bautista and Rea discuss their Turn 3 clash!
- Bautista wins after early end to Thai Tissot Superpole Race
- Bautista blitzes Buriram lap record in stunning pole position!
- Moment of the weekend: Bautista and Rea CLASH
- Dall’Igna: "We need three or four more races before drawing any conclusions"
- Bautista: "We need to improve the turning of the bike"