"I have to admit that the project that has been presented to me is a good one and I am really tempted by the idea of taking back my team to World Supersport with Triumph," declared Suriano. "We'll try and sign the deal in the next few days and then we will decide on the riders. The aim is to take part in 2011 with two riders and for the moment the only thing I can say is that I've reached a verbal agreement with Danilo Dell'Omo and Fabrizio Perotti" (photo).
- First shots fired! Bautista dominates day one in Australia
- Testing concludes with Bautista the man to beat in Australia
- FIM released listing of homologated motorcycles and the Superbike Rev limits for 2019
- FIVE Factory Teams: Here come the very best!
- Moriwaki Althea Honda Team reveal striking new 2019 colours
- WorldSSP: Krummenacher tops timesheets on opening test day
- Day one of Phillip Island testing is underway!
- Doohan, Rossi… Rea? Kawasaki star aiming to join five-in-a-row elite
- Phillip Island Official Test: Monday and Tuesday Schedule
- Kawasaki Racing Team officially reveal colours for 2019