Slow-starting Carlos Checa (Althea Ducati) was a good fourth, with the BMW of Troy Corser fifth, having led for half the race. Leon Haslam, the championship leader, struggled to 11th. Suzuki, Ducati, Aprilia and now Honda machines have all won races in WSB so far this year.
- 2019 was… the return of heavyweight manufacturers
- Redding on bringing his crew chief to WorldSBK: "It was my biggest push"
- WorldSBK 2020 Calendar: a season of classics awaits
- WorldSBK 2020: How is the grid shaping up?
- Scheib joins Orelac Racing VerdNatura in WorldSBK for 2020
- In-depth with Garrett Gerloff: "All my life revolves around racing!"
- Phil Marron: "The way Toprak developed over 2019 was impressive"
- 2020 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- Statistically speaking: 2019 in numbers…
- How did Can Öncü’s first test on the WorldSSP bike go?