Slow-starting Carlos Checa (Althea Ducati) was a good fourth, with the BMW of Troy Corser fifth, having led for half the race. Leon Haslam, the championship leader, struggled to 11th. Suzuki, Ducati, Aprilia and now Honda machines have all won races in WSB so far this year.
- Honda unveil sparkling new CBR1000RR-R for World Superbike
- Pata Yamaha reveal 2020 WorldSBK team during EICMA
- Oschersleben returns as WorldSBK heads back to Germany
- WorldSBK 2020: How is the grid shaping up?
- Honda unveil HRC WorldSBK team for 2020 title attack
- Baz remains with Ten Kate Yamaha for 2020 title assault
- How is the WorldSSP grid looking for 2020?
- BMW present 2020 WorldSBK project at EICMA show
- Rinaldi back in World Superbike with Goeleven Ducati for 2020
- Andrea Locatelli joins BARDAHL Yamaha for 2020 WorldSSP season