Slow-starting Carlos Checa (Althea Ducati) was a good fourth, with the BMW of Troy Corser fifth, having led for half the race. Leon Haslam, the championship leader, struggled to 11th. Suzuki, Ducati, Aprilia and now Honda machines have all won races in WSB so far this year.
- How did Can Öncü’s first test on the WorldSSP bike go?
- Gerloff: "It’s awesome to wave the flag for my country!"
- In-depth with Garrett Gerloff: "All my life revolves around racing!"
- WorldSBK 2020: How is the grid shaping up?
- WorldSBK 2020 Calendar: a season of classics awaits
- Rea fights back to end Jerez test on top, Baz impresses in second
- Kiefer Racing joins WorldSSP for 2020
- Statistically speaking: 2019 in numbers…
- Dynavolt Tech to become title sponsor for PTR Honda in 2020
- 2019 World Champions celebrated at the FIM Awards