Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- In the Media: Where will Melandri, Laverty and Sykes be in 2019?
- Mahias disqualification explained
- Magny-Cours will determine the first 2018 champions
- Carrasco holds onto lead despite difficult weekend
- Cortese and Cluzel share thoughts on Portimao crash
- Kawasaki take 2018 manufacturers crown in WorldSSP300
- WorldSBK hits Magny-Cours: Re-writing the history books
- Anthony West provisionally suspended
- WorldSSP: Out for vengeance
- Argentina preparing for WorldSBK arrival in October