Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Max Biaggi leaves intensive care ward
- Max Biaggi undergoes successful surgery
- Why is a quickshifter so important in WorldSBK?
- Jakub Smrz to replace Russo at Guandalini Racing
- Superstition ‘aint the way?
- Throttle Bodies impact explained
- Davies expected to be fit for Laguna Seca
- Jonathan Rea awarded with MBE
- Davies declared unfit for Misano Race Two
- Melandri secures Italy's 100th victory in WorldSBK