Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Giugliano and Magnoni set to join Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team for Lausitzring Test
- Can anyone stop Rea?
- 2017 Final Calendar Announced
- What are the differences between a STK1000 and WorldSBK bike?
- ZX-10R VS. the New ZX-10RR
- Perez: "I want to make the step up"
- Zanetti to replace Rolfo in WorldSSP
- WorldSBK TV coverage to reach new levels for 2017
- Bradl and Gagne work hard for points
- 2017 World Superbike Time Schedule