Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- First shots fired! Bautista dominates day one in Australia
- Testing concludes with Bautista the man to beat in Australia
- FIVE Factory Teams: Here come the very best!
- FIM released listing of homologated motorcycles and the Superbike Rev limits for 2019
- Moriwaki Althea Honda Team reveal striking new 2019 colours
- WorldSSP: Krummenacher tops timesheets on opening test day
- Day one of Phillip Island testing is underway!
- Doohan, Rossi… Rea? Kawasaki star aiming to join five-in-a-row elite
- Phillip Island Official Test: Monday and Tuesday Schedule
- Kawasaki Racing Team officially reveal colours for 2019