Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Miller throws leg over Panigale V4 R for first time!
- "Big changes" on the horizon for Reiterberger!
- WorldSBK is… where talent is born, nurtured and succeeds
- FREE VIDEO: The People’s Champion completes a perfect homecoming!
- Acerbis Spanish Round to host two main WorldSSP300 races
- WorldSSP300 riders set to get first taste of VR46 Master Camp!
- Injury update: Grateful Laverty aiming for Misano return
- Friendly Fire – The teammate tussles from WorldSSP’s past
- Remembering Niki Lauda