Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- 2002 or 2019? History has repeated itself, but will it do it again?
- Moment of the weekend: Bautista and Rea CLASH
- Update on Thitipong Warokorn’s condition
- Perolari: "It was just like in motocross!"
- In the Media: Kenan Sofuoglu to race again in 2019?
- Emotions run high… Get all the talking points from Thailand!
- In depth with Camier: "You’ve got to keep working"
- Bautista and Davies to test at MotorLand Aragon
- The race within the race
- Bautista and Rea discuss their Turn 3 clash!