Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- How is the 2019 grid shaping up?
- Rea and Haslam – From Honda to Kawasaki
- Van der Mark and Lowes out on track with Lewis Hamilton at Jerez
- Issac Vinales signs with Kallio Racing for 2019
- Mahias signs for Puccetti Racing Team in WorldSSP
- Chaz Davies successfully operated on in Barcelona
- Kiyonari restarts the Japanese saga in SBK®
- Yamaha announce six riders set to join battle for WorldSSP300 title
- Jordi Torres and Team Pedercini join forces for 2019 WorldSBK season
- 2019 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar