Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Three ways 2018’s regulations will change WorldSBK
- Rea stuns to top day one at Jerez test
- Sykes takes control of day two at Jerez
- Triple M Racing moves to WorldSBK as official Honda satellite team
- Baz: "I am happy with the improvements made"
- All eyes on new regulations for Kawasaki Racing team in Spain
- Baz: "I have everything to fight for"
- Rea receives MBE in London
- WorldSBK prepares for 2018 at Jerez
- Grillini Team with the Suzuki GSX-R1000 in 2018