Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Three races set to be introduced into WorldSBK race format in 2019
- Rea sets the pace in thrilling first day of action in Argentina
- Sensational Rea makes it nine in a row in first Argentina race
- Ten out of ten: Rea extends perfect run with Argentina double
- Kawasaki secure manufacturers title for fourth consecutive season
- Lowes leads in Circuito San Juan Villicum opening
- Rea edges out Razgatlioglu in competitive FP2
- Cluzel wins in Argentina and sets up title showdown for Losail
- Mahias and Cluzel split by 0.083s in Argentina Free Practice
- How can Cortese take the WorldSSP title this weekend?