Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Rea roars ahead to seventh win in 2018 at Laguna Seca
- No stopping Rea in California despite FP3 scare
- Jacobsen to honour late Nicky Hayden at US Round
- Moto3’s Di Giannantonio: "Troy Bayliss is everything for me"
- Welcome to America: WorldSBK takes on the Golden Gate Bridge
- Rea quick off the mark in Laguna Seca FP1
- Extended lead for Rea after Laguna Seca FP2
- Rea: "Until the crash we were fast and consistent"
- Davies picks up US Round Superpole in dazzling return to form
- Halfway to History: WorldSSP300 may have a female champion