Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- 2018 provisional MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar
- WorldSBK unveils entry list for 2018
- 2018 promises to break records in WorldSBK
- Rinaldi and Aruba.it Racing - Junior Team set for WorldSBK debut
- Falzon, Maxwell and Herfoss set to line up on the grid in Australia
- Gagne: "There’s only one way to go, and that’s up"
- Toparis ready for home wild card appearance
- Maria Herrera: "I’ll fight to the end to win"
- Ramos: "I think everything will be even closer in 2018"
- Anthony West Gears up for Full-time 2018 WorldSSP Ride