Michel Fabrizio (Ducati Xerox) and Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha Sterilgarda) had unchanged best times as they were unable to beat their Friday best, while the top four is filled by the Hannspree Ten Kate Honda of Jonathan Rea. Leon Haslam (Suzuki Alstare) and Althea Ducati rider Carlos Checa went fifth and sixth.
- Baz confirms his return to the WorldSBK paddock
- Carrasco takes first female victory on the world stage
- Rea tops official Portimao test
- Van der Mark: "Sunday was good but the test is even better"
- Carrasco: "I wanted to be leading the final lap"
- Sykes recovering well after successful operation
- Giugliano: "This has been a good way to get ready for Magny-Cours"
- Sofuoglu: "If you win races with a good battle you enjoy them more"
- Razgatlioglu: "The championship situation is a lot better"
- Davies: "Everything we introduced today we can use in Magny-Cours"