In the presence of Craig's parents, friends, relatives, media and riders, circuit owner Paulo Pinheiro expressed a few words to commemorate the young British rider. The provisional statue will be replaced by one in stone in the near future.
- Dovizioso: "Bautista has never realised how strong he actually is"
- Ducati warming up for Italian return with one-day Imola test
- In depth with Lowes: "I want to be a world champion!"
- Ducati Power: double dominion!
- Ten Kate Racing and Loris Baz unveil 2019 colours at the Pitstopdag
- Tech talk: BMW Motorrad’s Aragon and Assen boost
- Playing the fool: Bautista dominates at Assen
- Humorous Rea reflects on exciting Assen weekend!
- Bautista wins frantic Race 2, van der Mark and Rea collide in last lap showdown!
- Marc Marquez has high praise for Alvaro Bautista’s WorldSBK debut